BBN3402Satu2019: Minggu 13 ( Wheelie bin Hijau dan Cokelat Di Luar Sudah Penuh)


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image.pngThis image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-1.png


Wheelie Bin green and Chocolate Outside Is Full

Yesterday and this morning I am in mission to throw away all the things in this house. Yup. All things. Some are still in a tin and unopen bottles but since I don't know to give to who, I throw all of  it. Many goods are bought but not in use! Very wasted. Cis.

So I clear the fridge too. Already clear now. Plates,bowls and pots remain that need to be put in the garbage bins last night. Lunch first is a must. So far the recycle bin is full. Ishhh, where I to put again the recycle things later.

I feel shy with the Neil, the owner of this house. He is very good. By the way, Neil  has been explore around the world. Of course he has been  in Malaya. So now, he focused on his family and business. He so kind. He has already entered the deposit into my account. Will settle it in the next week maybe. But the host in Ireland doesn't return my deposit money. Ceh. That are 500 Euro. I can buy a lot of things with that money.

Because Neil is kind, I have to make sure this house is in very good condition before I leave. Just only the backyard that I did not cut the grass as much as Alim’s height. Then I would be take a pictureSorry, Neil. I don’t have sickle and hoe.A newly surprised, the three-fold frog in the dead pond already Price Charming England. Three of it.

So I still want to tidying up. The room at the upside is very clear. Just the toilet I will tidy all the toiletries. Eh, it seemed before this it was not me that tidy it. It was almost 10 times I moved in England and I did not remember when I was tidying. I think my children is doing the same. It’s a good thing to have more children.

Radford Grove Lane,Nottingham  throw 12 chicken drumstick in trash bin because nobody wants to cook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBN3402Satu2019: Minggu 13 (Ulasan Buku Kajian Wacana dan Stategi Komunikasi: Teori dan Aplikasi)

BBN3402Satu2019:MINGGU12 ( Penanda Wacana- Eh!!! Media Sosial)

BBN3402Satu2019: MINGGU 12 (Model penerimaan Teknologi)